Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Western Winds

After flying transatlantic and then across the country, I was greeted by the soft winds and clear air of the mountains and forests of the Pacific Northwest. Rome is, perhaps, the capital of manmade beauty and personal holiness, but the mountain ranges of Northern America are surely some of the greatest of God's own beautiful creations. No matter how wonderful my experiences abroad, I am always ready to come home and "breathe the free air again!"

So here I am, looking for summer employment, enjoying all the things I missed in Italy, especially my dear family. Since my trip is now over, this blog has basically fulfilled its purpose. Perhaps I will recommence posting when I return to college, but even if not, I plan to leave this blog up for some time so that my friends and family can read all about my adventures. Until Fall then, or if some strange urge compells me earlier, "I bid you all a very fond farewell. Goodbye!"

No comments:

What news from the West, O wandering wind, do you bring to me tonight?